Winner of Bright Pig's
'Business of the Week'
For the purposes of these terms such references shall mean the following:
‘We/Our/Us’ shall mean Shelley Hemingway and Amanda Opie (Owners of Pads ‘n’ Pets).
‘You/Your/Client’ shall mean the person(s) detailed on the booking form.
1. By appointing us/our services, all clients will be deemed to have accepted Pads ‘n’ Pets Terms and Conditions (as detailed here) whether verbally or in writing.
2. Pad ‘n’ Pets will treat all prospective clients and client’s personal data and security information with the strictest confidence and never pass any information on to any other party, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
3. For all services the client will agree to pay the entire amount required before commencement of our services. This is subject to change as detailed in Point 5 below.
4. In the event of the client cancelling the service after payment has been made, a refund will only be provided if the service is cancelled 24 hours before Pad ‘n’ Pets arrive to commence the services.
5. Long-term, ongoing clients will be given the opportunity to pay on a monthly basis. We will invoice long-term clients monthly in arrears and payment must be received within 14 days. In the event of payment not being received we reserve the right to cancel the service and pursue any outstanding costs in the appropriate manner.
6. The client agrees to pay any additional costs that may arise during our services in relation to the home or animals of the client including, but not limited to, any veterinary fees incurred.
7. The highest care will be given to looking after your animals and your home. However, due to the extreme unpredictability of animals, we cannot accept any responsibility for any mishaps of extraordinary or unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, biting, furniture damage, theft, accidental death etc. or any complications administering medications to animals. Nor can we be held liable for any injury, disappearance, death, or fine(s) of pets with access to outdoors.
8.We reserve the right to stop walking a dog if it shows aggression to us or any other people or other dogs/animals.
9. We will not be liable for any damage or injury caused by your dog.
10. We cannot be held liable for theft or damage to your property or injury/illness of your animal unless we can be shown negligent.
11. Permission for the removal of your dog’s lead, whilst in our care, is taken entirely at your own risk. In the event of you giving permission to remove your dog’s lead whilst in our care, we cannot be held responsible for your dog should it run off or go missing. Nor can we be held liable or responsible for any injury or incident occurs as a result.
12. Any keys to property (or any other type of building) shall be kept securely at our property, as is reasonably possible. All keys will be coded and secured safely with owner’s identity/address being kept at a different property.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, such as (but not limited to) extreme weather, illness or other matters that prevent us from carrying out our agreed service, we reserve the right to cancel the service.
14. If during extreme weather conditions, we are able to carry out our services, but feel that by doing so we potentially risk our safety or wellbeing, we reserve the right to charge any additional fees incurred for services at such times – e.g. extra travel costs or extra time taken to arrive at your property.
15. We will endeavour to honour the agreed services during times of extreme weather, but the client must understand that, on occasions, we may be prevented from doing so.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
17. Any services carried out on any public and bank holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day will be charged at double the agreed or ‘normal’ rate.